44th Annual General Meeting
of the NORTH DEVON MUSEUM TRUST
to be held at Appledore Community Hall
Saturday 6th November 2021 AT 2PM
- Apologies for absence
- Minutes of 2020 Annual General Meeting
- Matters arising from the Minutes.
- Chairman’s Report including general matters concerning the Museum Treasurer’s Report, Annual Account and Museum Development
- Management Committee and Trustees:-
The following members are to be voted onto the Committee
After 3 years service as members of the Management Committee, the following offer themselves for re-election:
- The Management Committee recommend that Mr Stephen Taylor is appointed as Auditor to the North Devon Museum Trust for the coming year.
- Any other business
Tea and cakes are offered after the AGM followed by a talk presented by Richard Kerr and John Puddy.