44th Annual General Meeting of the NORTH DEVON MUSEUM TRUST
44th Annual General Meeting
of the NORTH DEVON MUSEUM TRUST
to be held at Appledore Community Hall
Saturday 6th November 2021 AT 2PM
- Apologies for absence
- Minutes of 2020 Annual General Meeting
- Matters arising from the Minutes.
- Chairman’s Report including general matters concerning the Museum Treasurer’s Report, Annual Account and Museum Development
- Management Committee and Trustees:-
The following members are to be voted onto the Committee
After 3 years service as members of the Management Committee, the following offer themselves for re-election:
- The Management Committee recommend that Mr Stephen Taylor is appointed as Auditor to the North Devon Museum Trust for the coming year.
- Any other business
Tea and cakes are offered after the AGM followed by a talk presented by Richard Kerr and John Puddy.